Student government is the body that represents and defends the interests of the student. Student government is elected every two years in a democratic way by students and the supervision of a special group of professors.
Student Government goals are:
- Including consistently students in various activities;
- Promote and involvement of students in competitions outside the institution;
- Develop and establish various proposals;
- Consulting and guidance meetings for students;
- Involvement in various discussions, etc.
Student Government representatives:
|Mrs. Fabiola Brahimaj – President||Mr. Bjorn Zotaj – Deputy President|
|Mr. Elsid Doçi||Mr. Igli Likmeta|
|Mrs. Valeria Hoxha||Mr. Endri Shehi|
|Mrs. Vera Dabërdini||Mr. Andi Cabej|
|Mr. Visar Aliaj||Mr. Klaris Bakiasi|
|Mrs. Rezarta Sinani||Mr. Misir Cela|
|Mr. Sergio Mecaj||Mr. Bledar Okshtuni|