Faculty of Economy (FE) since in its early stages of the establishment has clearly defined the vision, mission, and goals of its activity. They are related to the leading guide academic like planning, implementing it in practice and also enable the concentration of all the forces of achieving a high-quality service as well as teaching in scientific research.
FE vision is to grow and develop, with the aim to become one of the most credible in the country, by preparing specialist in the economy. To fulfill this mission and its main goals in education and research the Faculty of Economy will give the chance:
- To educate and prepare students in economics in order to become “Leaders of thought and action”, specialist of economy profiles;
- To develop critical and creative thinking in order for students to contribute to the development of business and Albanian society based on knowledge, professional and ethical responsibilities;
- To play an active role in the economic development process of the country and giving priority to the achievement of European standards of higher education in the field of teaching and research;
- The dynamics of economic development, the growth of the business as well as the increasing complexity of commercial transactions remain key drivers in developing different profiles and relevant modules.
Faculty of Economy offers study programs in
a) Bachelor in Economy:
- Finance Accounting (3 years, 180 ECTS);
- Business Management (3 years, 180 ECTS);
- Bank and Financial Institution (3 years, 180 ECTS);
- Business Informatics (3 years, 180 ECTS);
b) Professional Master:
- Accounting Finance (1 & 2 years, 60 & 120 ECTS);
- Business Management (1 & 2 years, 60 & 120 ECTS);
- Multichannel Communication (2 years, 120 ECTS).
c) Master of Science:
- Accounting Finance (2 years, 120 ECTS);
- Accounting Auditing (2 years, 120 ECTS);
- Business Management ( 2 years, 120 ECTS);
- Marketing Management ( 2 years, 120 ECTS);
- Public Administration ( 2 years, 120 ECTS);